Economy and Jobs
- Dallas Fort-Worth is home to over 19 Fortune 500 companies including Exxon Mobil, JCPenney, AT&T, Texas Instruments, and others.
- The Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Statistical Area ranks...
- #3 among metros for job growth between July 2011 and July 2012 (Source: Houston Business Journal, 9/11/12)
- #4 among metro areas for future job growth (Source: KERA, 9/24/12)
- Texas ranks...
- #1 for best states for company headquarters (Source: SF Gate, 9/3/12)
- #1 on the list of best places to start a small business (Source: Supermedia.com, 9/11/12)
- DFW Metroplex has 6,526,548 population making it the largest metropolitan area in the South. (Source: Wikipedia/2011 US Census)
The Importance Of Highway Infastructure Thorough Coverage
- Thousands of miles of highways
- Second largest number of freeway miles per capita in the US
- Easy to navigate Bus and light rail system
- High speed limits, HOV lanes and toll roads
- All creates ability to travel a longer distance for work in less time opening more areas to population growth and development
The Importance of Area Employment, Especially In The Suburbs
- Job centers and large employers are not only in the city
- Able to buy in newer and less developed areas off expanding highways to allow return on area growth in addition to initial equity and rent proceeds
- Newer houses often mean fewer repairs Of the 20 Fortune 500 Companies in DFW, over 1/3 are located in the suburbs (Source: Wikipedia)
- Metroplex home to over 10,000 corporate headquarters (Source: Wikipedia)
- The largest corporate headquarter concentration in the US (Source: Wikipedia)
Want to learn more? Contact us today!